Tuesday, March 19, 2019

My vegetarian Lifestyle fail😭😭😭

 Hello everyone💐💐,guess your day is going well,mine has been awesome.So i just got back from the market and i got some really nice stuffs plus my lovely avocado☺.Avocados are so yummy and i don't miss buying them.Somehow my love for avocado starting when i decided to start the vegetarian journey.I would eat fruits like crazy, I would eat without meat,fish,chicken or egg,OMG you know all that vegetarian stuff lol. Honestly i tried ok atleast for like 3weeks but the people around me😢God forbid!They wouldn't give up mocking me and to make matters worse,that was when sharwama,chicken and suya were coming on a platter of gold lol.I felt like Esau when i went to visit my friend,she knew that i was a vegetarian and she still served me rice and chicken stew,it was simply irresistible,you can imagine the aroma and i was very hungry,hmmmm and i fell for it because by the time i knew it, i was almost done with the chicken.I felt terrible afterwards but i promised myself that i will start all over again.It's been a month now and i haven't but i miss it though so i am gradually starting off with my avocado atleast,lets see where i can go from there.I will let you know when i start my veggie journey again plus the benefits of being a vegetarian.Love you always.Lemme know if you have any advice or suggestions in the comment section.Thanks🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment